7:00 PM ET, February 4, 2010
Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, North Carolina
DURHAM, N.C. -- Kyle Singler went to the bench and clutched his banged-up right wrist. Then he came back onto the court, rattled in a 3-pointer to beat the halftime buzzer and kept making those long-range shots during the second half.That pesky wrist injury certainly couldn't slow the Duke star. Georgia Tech's defense didn't stand a chance, either.
• Duke avenged its four-point loss to Georgia Tech earlier in the season and has recovered from each of its four losses this season with a win by more than nine points.
• Kyle Singler scored a career-high 30 points, the third 30-point game by a Duke player this season. Jon Scheyer had the other two.
• Duke extended its home win streak to 15 games.
• Georgia Tech is 1-11 in its last 12 ACC road games.
• The Yellow Jackets committed a season-high 28 fouls, four more than their previous high.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||24-49 (.490)||25-56 (.446)|
|3P Made-Attempted||3-12 (.250)||12-18 (.667)|
|FT Made-Attempted||16-28 (.571)||24-36 (.667)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||27 (0/0)||25 (0/0)|