4:30 PM ET, March 27, 2010
EnergySolutions Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah
SALT LAKE CITY -- Every day they walk into practice, they also walk onto a movie set -- the one where they filmed the story about the little team that gets its big chance and lives out the unthinkable dream.That's the story of "Hoosiers."
• Butler advances to its first Final Four in school history, becoming the first No. 5 seed to reach that stage since Michigan State in 2005.
• The Bulldogs will play the Final Four five miles from their campus.
• Kansas State's Jacob Pullen and Denis Clemente struggled. The star guards combined for 53 points in Thursday's regional semi, but combined for 32 on 11 of 30 shooting.
• Teams coming off an OT win in the tournament have now lost 10 straight games.
• Gordon Hayward had 22 points for Butler, his first 20-point game since February 11th.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Get an early look at next round with Insider's Instant Analysis on the keys for Butler in the Final Four. Analysis
SALT LAKE CITY - MARCH 27: A member of the Butler Bulldogs band looks on before the Kansas State Wildcats during...(Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||21-46 (.457)||22-57 (.386)|
|3P Made-Attempted||7-15 (.467)||5-15 (.333)|
|FT Made-Attempted||14-20 (.700)||7-14 (.500)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||16 (0/0)||19 (0/0)|
|» Mar 27, 2010||BUT 63, @KSU 56||Recap|