9:00 PM ET, March 2, 2011
Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC
DURHAM, N.C. -- Not much came easy for Nolan Smith in his final game at Cameron Indoor Stadium.Because it was even tougher for Clemson to score, No. 4 Duke capped off another perfect season on its hostile home court.
• The Blue Devils have won 36 straight home games, the longest active home win streak in the nation and tied for the third longest in school history.
• Duke has also won 45 of its last 49 games overall and 17 of 19 against ACC opponents.
• Nolan Smith scored a game-high 21 points and has scored 20 or more points in 10 of 15 ACC games.
• Kyle Singler added 18 points and 11 rebounds for his third double-double.
• Clemson has lost 14 straight at Cameron Indoor and is 4-58 all-time in Durham.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||21-69 (.304)||22-52 (.423)|
|3P Made-Attempted||4-19 (.211)||7-17 (.412)|
|FT Made-Attempted||13-15 (.867)||19-25 (.760)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||24 (0/0)||15 (0/0)|
|» Mar 2, 2011||@DUKE 70, CLEM 59||Recap|
Next 5 Games
Atlantic Coast Conference Standings
Duke has won 36 straight home games, the longest active home win streak in the nation and tied for 3rd-longest in school history.[+]
Longest Home Win Streaks
ESPN Stats & Information