12:00 PM ET, March 11, 2011
Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC
• The Tar Heels' only lead came when there was no time remaining on the clock, as Tyler Zeller laid a ball in at the buzzer for the the win.
• Miami led by 19 points with 9:56 remaining in the game, but Carolina closed the game on a 27-6 run over the final 9:56. The Tar Heels were 5-for-8 from 3-point range over that stretch.
• John Henson had 10 points and 13 rebounds, his 13th double-double and 10th straight game with at least 10 rebounds.
• UNC had 14 turnovers in the first half and just six in the second half.
• Malcolm Grant had a game-high 16 points for Miami, which lost to North Carolina for the eighth straight time.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||22-60 (.367)||22-50 (.440)|
|3P Made-Attempted||9-26 (.346)||10-21 (.476)|
|FT Made-Attempted||6-9 (.667)||7-10 (.700)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||14 (0/0)||13 (0/0)|
Next 5 Games
Atlantic Coast Conference Standings
ESPN Stats & Information