The Manning family doesn't care about the box score, or the fact that Peyton's highlight came from a two-point conversion. He's a two-time Super Bowl champ now. It's time to go out on top.
- Reports: RB McCoy in fight with off-duty cops
- LB Miller's big plays earn Super Bowl 50 MVP nod
- Peyton on future: 'I'll take some time to reflect'
- Newton downcast, confident that 'we'll be back'
- Expected to retire, Lynch tweets pic of cleats
- Jackson on Manziel: Browns 'about saving people'
- Sando: Why Osweiler should stay in Denver