1:00 PM ET, September 13, 2009
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
• Tony Romo threw for a career-high 353 yards and three touchdowns to help Dallas improve to 3-0 in season openers under Wade Phillips.
• The 80-yard touchdown pass to Patrick Crayton was the longest of Romo's career. Crayton finished with four catches for 135 yards and a touchdown. It was his third career 100-yard receiving game.
• Roy Williams finished with three receptions for 86 yards and one touchdown, which was his second touchdown in 11 games with the Cowboys - both have come against Tampa Bay.
• The Buccaneers were led by 276 passing yards from Byron Leftwich and 13 carries, 97 yards and a touchdown from Cadillac Williams.
• Both teams had more than 450 total yards and zero turnovers.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Who Needs T.O.?
Tony Romo and the Cowboys' passing game didn't need Terrell Owens on Sunday. Romo threw 12 passes of 10 or more yards and completed eight -- including three for touchdowns.
|Less than 10 yds||More than 10 yds|
Ware left briefly after being hit in the head on Tampa Bay's third offensive play. He returned the next series. ... Bucs PK Mike Nugent had a 38-yard field goal attempt blocked, then missed a 46-yarder. ... Cowboys S Gerald Sensabaugh left with sore ribs after a fourth-quarter collision with Bucs receiver Michael Clayton.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||8.9||6.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-2||3-3|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||9:42||Nick Folk 51 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 31 yds, 5:25
|FG||1:27||Nick Folk 22 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 44 yds, 3:05
|TD||10:26||Cadillac Williams 1 Yard Run (Mike Nugent Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 78 yds, 6:03
|TD||0:55||Miles Austin 42 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 56 yds, 0:16
|TD||11:34||Roy Williams 66 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 3 plays, 79 yds, 1:17
|TD||13:50||Derrick Ward 1 Yard Run (Mike Nugent Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 84 yds, 4:51
|TD||12:56||Patrick Crayton 80 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 81 yds, 1:02
|TD||4:06||Marion Barber 6 Yard Run (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 74 yds, 3:41
|TD||1:31||Kellen Winslow 2 Yard Pass From Byron Leftwich (Mike Nugent Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 72 yds, 2:29