1:00 PM ET, September 20, 2009
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Watching the clock about to tick down to 0:02, Aaron Rodgers took the snap, faked a spike and looked to the end zone.
• Carson Palmer won for the first time since Week 17 of the 2007 season as he threw for 185 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions.
• Cedric Benson rushed for 141 yards, the second-highest game of his career and sixth 100-yard game of his career.
• Cincinnati won at Lambeau Field for the first time.
• Over the last two seasons, the Packers are 2-8 in games decided by seven points or less.
• Ryan Grant recorded his second rushing touchdown this season, leaving him halfway to last season's total of four.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Packed And Sacked
Aaron Rodgers struggled against the Bengals' pressure. He has already been sacked 10 times this season, including six by Cincinnati.
Clifton hurt his ankle and was carted off the field on the Packers' first possession of the second half. McCarthy classified the injury as a sprain after the game. ... Already without injured starting safety Atari Bigby, the Packers lost Nick Collins to a shoulder injury in the second quarter after a collision with teammate Johnny Jolly.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.4||4.9|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||4-4||2-3|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||1|
|TD||8:35||Laveranues Coles 5 Yard Pass From Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 63 yds, 4:22
|TD||3:28||Donald Driver 3 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 80 yds, 5:08
|TD||2:26||Ryan Grant 4 Yard Run (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 11 yds, 0:44
|TD||10:25||Carson Palmer 1 Yard Run (Shayne Graham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 3 plays, 6 yds, 1:04
|TD||7:56||Charles Woodson 37 Yard Interception Return (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 1 plays, -8 yds, 0:35
|TD||1:28||Chris Henry 5 Yard Pass From Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 80 yds, 6:22
|TD||1:13||Chad Ochocinco 13 Yard Pass From Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 12 plays, 62 yds, 6:56
|FG||2:00||Shayne Graham 40 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, 6 yds, 0:42
|FG||0:49||Mason Crosby 45 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 52 yds, 1:11