1:00 PM ET, September 20, 2009
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
• Oakland's JaMarcus Russell threw for 58 yards in the go-ahead drive after throwing for 51 yards combined in the first nine drives of the game. It was the third career fourth-quarter comeback win for Russell.
• Darren McFadden scored the go-ahead TD with 1:07 remaining as the Raiders won for the third straight season at Arrowhead, the first time they've done that since 1999-2001.
• Raiders safety Michael Huff made his third and fourth interceptions of the season.
• Matt Cassell threw for 241 yards in his Chiefs debut, including a 29-yard TD pass to Dwayne Bowe late in the fourth quarter. Dating to last season, the Chiefs have lost seven straight home games.
• The Chiefs outgained the Raiders 409-166 in total yards, had 25 first downs to the Raiders' 11 and held the ball for 38:39 in the game.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
JaMarcus Russell helped lead the Raiders to victory with one of the best drives of his young career.
|1st 9 drives||Go-ahead drive|
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||3.3||5.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-1||0-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||2:03||Ryan Succop 23 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 17 plays, 74 yds, 9:25
|FG||5:31||Sebastian Janikowski 48 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 58 yds, 6:49
|FG||8:38||Sebastian Janikowski 54 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 13 yds, 2:58
|TD||2:45||Dwayne Bowe 29 Yard Pass From Matt Cassel (Ryan Succop Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 72 yds, 4:23
|TD||1:12||Darren Mcfadden 5 Yard Run (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 69 yds, 1:31