1:00 PM ET, November 1, 2009
Ford Field, Detroit, MI
Jackson Finds End Zone
Steven Jackson scored his first touchdown this season as part of a big second half that helped the Rams get their first win.
|1st half||2nd half|
-- ESPN Stats and Information
• The Rams snapped their 17-game losing streak and managed to score their first rushing touchdown of the season.
• The win also snapped the Rams' nine-game road losing streak.
• Steven Jackson carried the ball 22 times for 149 yards and his 25-yard touchdown run with 1:38 left sealed the win.
• The Lions have allowed 19 sacks in their last four games.
• Detroit has lost four straight and fallen to 2-29 in their last 31 games.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Marc Bulger was 17 of 35 -- getting numerous passes batted down at the line -- for 176 yards and an interception into the arms of defensive end Dewayne White. ... Detroit's Kevin Smith, slowed by a shoulder injury, had 45 yards rushing. ... Rams TE Randy McMicheal (bruised rib), OG Jacob Bell (head) and WR/KR Danny Amendola (head) were injured during the game. ... The crowd of 40,857 was the smallest to a Lions home game in two decades.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.8||4.3|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-3||1-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||4:01||Josh Brown 41 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 57 yds, 5:53
|SF||12:17||James Butler 0 Yard Interception Return, Tackled In Own End Zone|
Drive info: 13 plays, 68 yds, 6:50
|TD||1:03||Daniel Fells 36 Yard Pass From Josh Brown (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 91 yds, 2:07
|TD||13:58||Matthew Stafford 4 Yard Run (Matthew Stafford Pass to Maurice Morris For Two-Point Conversion is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 82 yds, 4:55
|TD||1:44||Steven Jackson 25 Yard Run (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 4 plays, 62 yds, 0:48