1:00 PM ET, November 1, 2009
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
Ravens return kickoff 95 yards for touchdown to give Broncos first loss
Joe Flacco was stellar managing the Ravens' offense, including completing 9-of-9 passes in the second half and converting on 11-of-18 third downs.
|1st half||2nd half|
-- ESPN Stats and Information
• The Broncos lost for the first time this season as they allowed 24 points in the second half after giving up 10 points in the second half of their first six games.
• Baltimore snapped a three-game losing streak and scored 30 points in a game for the fifth time this season.
• Joe Flacco improved to 9-3 in his career at home as he threw for 175 yards with a touchdown, his seventh straight game with at least one touchdown pass.
• Kyle Orton did not throw a touchdown for the first time this season as he threw for 152 yards.
• The Broncos were held to season lows in rushing yards (66) and rushing attempts (19).
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Ravens DT Haloti Ngata left with a sprained ankle. X-rays were negative. ... Denver RT Ryan Harris sustained a toe injury. ... Flacco has thrown a TD pass in seven straight games. ... Denver fell to 15-6 after an off week.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||3.4||4.7|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-1||1-3|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||1|
|FG||1:02||Steven Hauschka 43 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, -2 yds, 1:48
|FG||5:03||Steven Hauschka 35 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 46 yds, 5:55
|TD||15:00||Lardarius Webb 95 Yard Kickoff Return (Steven Hauschka Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 1 plays, 95 yds, 0:00
|TD||9:48||Knowshon Moreno 1 Yard Run (Matt Prater Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 86 yds, 5:00
|FG||4:59||Steven Hauschka 31 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 10 plays, 69 yds, 4:51
|TD||13:13||Derrick Mason 20 Yard Pass From Joe Flacco (Steven Hauschka Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 73 yds, 5:18
|TD||2:04||Ray Rice 7 Yard Run (Steven Hauschka Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 53 yds, 5:05