4:15 PM ET, November 15, 2009
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA
• LaDainian Tomlinson rushed 24 times for a season-high 96 yards and two TDs to lead the Chargers to their fourth straight win following a 2-3 start.
• With 146 career touchdowns, Tomlinson passed Marcus Allen for third all-time and trails only Jerry Rice (208) and Emmitt Smith (175). It was also the 40th game of Tomlinson's career with multiple scores.
• Donovan McNabb went 35 for 55 with 450 yards, two TDs and an interception. It was the second-highest passing yards total of McNabb's career and the fourth 400-yard passing game by an Eagle since 1970.
• The Eagles are now 0-2 on the West Coast this year, after losing at Oakland in Week 6.
• The Chargers beat an NFC East team for the second straight week after knocking off the Giants last week.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
McNabb tied his franchise record with 35 completions. His 450 yards are second in franchise history behind of record of 464. ... Eagles WR Jason Avant had eight catches for 156 yards. ... Philly CB Sheldon Brown hurt a hamstring ... Chargers RT Jeromey Clary hurt an ankle.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||6.5||6.0|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||2-5||1-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||7:58||Mike Tolbert 20 Yard Pass From Philip Rivers (Nate Kaeding Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 40 yds, 2:09
|TD||11:05||Ladainian Tomlinson 3 Yard Run (Nate Kaeding Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 82 yds, 5:44
|FG||6:39||David Akers 18 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 77 yds, 4:23
|FG||0:11||David Akers 25 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 14 plays, 87 yds, 4:16
|TD||8:07||Ladainian Tomlinson 20 Yard Run (Nate Kaeding Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 76 yds, 2:23
|FG||5:54||David Akers 25 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 77 yds, 2:10
|TD||1:19||Legedu Naanee 20 Yard Pass From Philip Rivers (Nate Kaeding Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 59 yds, 4:38
|TD||14:20||Jeremy Maclin 5 Yard Pass From Donovan Mcnabb (David Akers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 54 yds, 2:01
|TD||7:18||Brent Celek 6 Yard Pass From Donovan Mcnabb (David Akers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 12 plays, 77 yds, 5:07
|FG||0:33||Nate Kaeding 29 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 66 yds, 6:42