1:00 PM ET, November 29, 2009
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Johnson rushes for 107 yards as Bengals complete first division sweep
• The Bengals were undefeated in the AFC North and won their first six division games for the first time in franchise history.
• Carson Palmer passed for 110 yards and a touchdown. It was the fourth lowest passing total of his career.
• Bernard Scott made his second start in place of Cedric Benson and rushed for 87 yards, but Larry Johnson stole the show, registering his first 100-yard rushing game as a Bengal. Johnson finished with 107 yards on 22 carries.
• Shayne Graham kicked three field goals, including matching his career-long with a 53-yard FG just before halftime.
• Brady Quinn provided the only offense for Cleveland, passing for 100 yards and recording his first career rushing touchdown.
• The Browns fell to 1-10 and were held under 10 points for the seventh time this season.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Browns S Brodney Pool suffered a head injury and didn't return in the second half. ... Cleveland's offense has scored seven or fewer points seven times this season. ... The Vikings and Packers also ran for more than 200 yards against the Browns. ... Bengals top pick OL Andre Smith was active for the first time in his rookie season and got into the game on some running plays. ... Palmer didn't miss a play after the horse-collar tackle, returning for the opening drive of the second half.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||3.1||4.3|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-1||1-3|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||3:11||Shayne Graham 37 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 14 plays, 61 yds, 8:48
|TD||1:18||J.P. Foschi 4 Yard Pass From Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 63 yds, 6:38
|FG||0:00||Shayne Graham 53 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, 5 yds, 0:21
|TD||6:57||Brady Quinn 9 Yard Run (Phil Dawson Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 55 yds, 3:38
|FG||0:54||Shayne Graham 28 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 62 yds, 6:02