4:05 PM ET, December 13, 2009
O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
Redskins finish off Raiders in fourth quarter with two TDs, field goal
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Washington Redskins again went into the fourth quarter with a lead. Whether it was playing against JaMarcus Russell and the Oakland Raiders or their own resiliency, the Redskins were able to hold onto this lead and end a string of three straight fourth-quarter collapses.
• The Redskins won for just the second time in their last nine games, scoring their most points since Week 5 of the 2007 season. The win snapped a nine-game road losing streak for the Redskins.
• Washington scored at least 30 points in consecutive games for the first time since 2006.
• Jason Campbell threw two touchdowns to Fred Davis, who has four touchdowns in his last three games.
• Quinton Ganther scored his first two career touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
• Oakland rushed for just 65 yards, the fourth time this season they have been held below 70 yards on the ground.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Dexter Manley, Ken Harvey and Phillip Daniels also had four sacks in a game for Washington. ... Gradkowski went 10-for-18 for 153 yards. ... Raiders S Michael Huff left in the second quarter with a stinger. ... Janikowski was well short on a 65-yard FG attempt at the end of the first half.
OAKLAND, CA - DECEMBER 13: Antwaan Randle El #82 of the Washington Redskins is tackled by Hiram Eugene #31 of the...(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from Penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.1||3.4|
Comp - Att
Yards per pass
Sacks - Yards Lost
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||4-4||1-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||04:12||Sebastian Janikowski 33 Yd||0||3|
|TD||00:13||Fred Davis 6 Yd Pass From Jason Campbell (Graham Gano Kick)||7||3|
|TD||11:14||Justin Fargas 1 Yd Run (Sebastian Janikowski Kick)||7||10|
|FG||07:27||Graham Gano 46 Yd||10||10|
|TD||00:56||Fred Davis 17 Yd Pass From Jason Campbell (Graham Gano Kick)||17||10|
|FG||08:49||Sebastian Janikowski 54 Yd||17||13|
|TD||11:22||Quinton Ganther 1 Yd Run (Graham Gano Kick)||24||13|
|TD||09:42||Quinton Ganther 1 Yd Run (Graham Gano Kick)||31||13|
|FG||02:47||Graham Gano 41 Yd||34||13|
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation