4:05 PM ET, December 20, 2009
Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, CO
• JaMarcus Russell came on in relief and led the game-winning, 58-yard touchdown drive as the Raiders beat the Broncos.
• The Raiders won consecutive games in Denver for the first time since 1993-94.
• The Raiders hand the Broncos their fourth home loss in December or later this decade. Denver has lost six of its last eight games.
• Michael Bush ran for 133 yards, the second 100-yard effort by a Raiders running back this season.
• Brandon Marshall had seven catches for 73 yards and a TD.
• The Broncos managed just 80 yards against the fourth-worst rushing defense in the league.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Mitch Berger's 7-yard punt set up Oakland's first score, a 23-yard untouched run by Bush up the middle. ... The game was halted for a few minutes with 6:53 left after a fan shined a laser on the players from the south end zone while the Broncos were lined up on second-and-goal. ... Promoted from the practice squad Saturday, Broncos rookie DB Tony Carter knocked away a possible touchdown catch by Schilens and recovered a fumble by McFadden.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.4||5.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-3||1-4|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||8:45||Matt Prater 23 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 10 plays, 60 yds, 4:42
|FG||4:15||Matt Prater 43 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 5 plays, 16 yds, 2:57
|TD||13:08||Michael Bush 23 Yard Run (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 66 yds, 2:34
|FG||6:45||Sebastian Janikowski 54 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 28 yds, 4:26
|FG||0:37||Sebastian Janikowski 28 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 62 yds, 4:47
|FG||10:12||Matt Prater 51 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 47 yds, 4:53
|TD||3:55||Brandon Marshall 6 Yard Pass From Kyle Orton (Matt Prater Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 50 yds, 3:43
|FG||5:58||Matt Prater 21 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 78 yds, 3:41
|TD||0:39||Chaz Schilens 10 Yard Pass From Jamarcus Russell (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 62 yds, 2:54