4:15 PM ET, January 3, 2010
O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
• The Ravens clinched a playoff berth with a win over the Raiders.
• Ray Rice joined Jamal Lewis as the only Ravens in team history to have more than 2,000 yards from scrimmage.
• Willis McGahee had 167 rushing yards and three TDs to become the first Raven to do that since Lewis in 2003.
• JaMarcus Russell came on in relief of injured Charlie Frye and threw an interception and lost a fumble.
• The Raiders finished 5-11 and are 29-83 since reaching the Super Bowl in the 2002 season. Baltimore owns a 6-1 all-time advantage over the Raiders.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Baltimore RB Ray Rice joined Jamal Lewis as the only Ravens with 2,000 yards from scrimmage in a season. He finished with 2,041. ... The seven points for Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski gave him 1,000 for his career. ... Oakland P Shane Lechler set a single-season record with a 43.9-yard net punting average. His 51.1-yard gross average fell just shy of Sammy Baugh's mark of 51.4 yards set in 1940.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.7||5.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||2-3||1-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||3:50||Willis Mcgahee 2 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 74 yds, 3:18
|FG||14:52||Sebastian Janikowski 37 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 69 yds, 6:28
|TD||4:08||Willis Mcgahee 77 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 95 yds, 0:33
|TD||0:53||Zach Miller 12 Yard Pass From Charlie Frye (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 79 yds, 3:07
|FG||4:10||Sebastian Janikowski 39 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 31 yds, 4:21
|TD||13:20||Willis Mcgahee 2 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 22 yds, 2:01