4:05 PM ET, September 26, 2010
Edward Jones Dome, Saint Louis, MO
• After scoring 27 points in their first two games combined, the Rams scored 30 points in their win over the Redskins.
• The 30 points is the most in a game for the Rams since a 34-14 win against the Cowboys in Week 7 of the 2008 season.
• The victory snaps the Rams' 13-game home losing streak.
• Santana Moss had 124 receiving yards and a touchdown for the Redskins.
• Washington was 1-for-10 on third downs and 0-for-3 in the red zone.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
The Redskins apparently handed in an inaccurate list of inactives, and missed a deadline to swap out players, leaving them with LB Perry Riley active and OL Will Montgomery out. ... Rams owner Stan Kroenke made a lap of the dressing room, congratulating each player. ... Curry, one of the Rams' top special teams players, left with what Spagnuolo feared was a serious injury to his right knee in the first half.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||7.0||4.9|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-3||2-6|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||11:44||Steven Jackson 42 Yard Run (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 60 yds, 3:29
|TD||8:57||Daniel Fells 3 Yard Pass From Sam Bradford (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 3 yds, 0:41
|FG||14:54||Graham Gano 29 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 53 yds, 1:58
|TD||14:43||Santana Moss 21 Yard Pass From Donovan Mcnabb (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 1 plays, 21 yds, 0:00
|FG||7:42||Graham Gano 24 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 77 yds, 4:54
|FG||12:42||Graham Gano 21 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 5 plays, 70 yds, 2:21
|TD||7:21||Kenneth Darby 12 Yard Run (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 12 plays, 74 yds, 5:24
|FG||11:39||Josh Brown 37 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 46 yds, 5:20
|FG||4:26||Josh Brown 29 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 41 yds, 4:31
|FG||1:48||Josh Brown 36 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 23 yds, 1:55