1:00 PM ET, September 26, 2010
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
Joe Flacco finds Anquan Boldin for three scores to push Ravens over Browns
BALTIMORE -- On an afternoon in which the esteemed Baltimore defense was rather ordinary, Joe Flacco and his retooled receiving corps carried the Ravens to a surprisingly difficult victory.Flacco threw three touchdown passes to Anquan Boldin, and the Ravens survived an outstanding performance by Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis in a 24-17 win Sunday.
• Anquan Boldin caught three TDs for the second time in his career. He was one shy of Marcus Robinson's single-game Ravens record set in 2003.
• The Browns have had a fourth-quarter lead in all three games this season, but are 0-3 for the third straight season and the fourth time in five years.
• Joe Flacco threw for 262 yards and three TDs, his third career game with at least three TD passes.
• Peyton Hillis had 180 yards from scrimmage and his 144 rushing yards set a career high.
• The Ravens are 3-0 in home openers under coach Jim Harbaugh.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Ravens DE Cory Redding (concussion) left in the third quarter and did not return. ... Johnson started his 100th consecutive regular-season contest. ... Hillis' 22 carries exceeded his total in the first two games (17). ... Baltimore has won five straight from the Browns.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.5||6.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||2-2||2-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||6:19||Phil Dawson 38 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 57 yds, 6:36
|TD||1:35||Anquan Boldin 8 Yard Pass From Joe Flacco (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 85 yds, 4:45
|TD||6:05||Anquan Boldin 12 Yard Pass From Joe Flacco (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 93 yds, 5:53
|TD||0:16||Peyton Hillis 1 Yard Run (Phil Dawson Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 83 yds, 5:46
|TD||15:00||Benjamin Watson 1 Yard Pass From Seneca Wallace (Phil Dawson Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 86 yds, 1:51
|TD||9:20||Anquan Boldin 27 Yard Pass From Joe Flacco (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 69 yds, 5:41
|FG||5:34||Billy Cundiff 49 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 11 yds, 2:10