1:00 PM ET, October 10, 2010
FedEx Field, Landover, MD
LANDOVER, Md. -- For the fourth time in five weeks, the nerves mounted along the Washington Redskins' sideline as the game once again came down to the final snap. They're finding all sorts of ways to win -- except, that is, by taking a knee.This time the shouts of exultation had to wait until Graham Gano's 33-yard field goal sailed through the uprights 6:54 into overtime. It gave the Redskins a 16-13 win over the Green Bay Packers and an unexpected 3-2 record for a team that won only four games last season.
• There have been four OT games in the NFL this season and the Redskins have been involved in two of them (1-1).
• Mason Crosby had a chance to win it in regulation, but his 53-yard field goal hit the left upright with one second to play.
• Washington won back-to-back games for the first time since Weeks 7-8 of the 2008 season.
• Donovan McNabb threw for 357 yards, his 29th career 300-yard game.
• Brandon Jackson rushed for a career-high 115 yards. It was the second 100-yard game of his career.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Redskins DL Albert Haynesworth was not with the team. He was in Nashville mourning the death of his half brother, who died in a motorcycle accident on Thursday. ... Washington hadn't beaten Green Bay at home since a 38-21 victory at RFK Stadium in 1979.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||6.4||5.0|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-3||0-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||9:04||Donald Lee 5 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 90 yds, 3:18
|FG||7:35||Mason Crosby 52 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, -1 yds, 1:26
|FG||0:17||Graham Gano 26 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 78 yds, 3:58
|FG||7:38||Mason Crosby 36 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 70 yds, 4:21
|TD||11:44||Anthony Armstrong 48 Yard Pass From Donovan Mcnabb (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 60 yds, 0:35
|FG||1:11||Graham Gano 45 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 53 yds, 2:51
|FG||8:14||Graham Gano 33 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 24 yds, 3:24