1:00 PM ET, October 10, 2010
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
BALTIMORE -- The Denver Broncos should have seen it coming: another beatdown in Baltimore by the bruising, no-nonsense Ravens.Ray Rice ran for 133 yards and two touchdowns, and Baltimore frustrated Denver quarterback Kyle Orton in a 31-17 victory Sunday.Baltimore (4-1) jumped to a 17-0 lead and coasted to its third straight win, the first this season by double digits. The Ravens moved past idle Pittsburgh into sole possession of first place in the AFC North.
• The Ravens won their third straight and grabbed undisputed possession of first place in the AFC North.
• Kyle Orton joined Brian Griese (2002) as the only QBs in Broncos history with four consecutive 300-yard passing games.
• The Ravens outrushed the Broncos 233-39.
• Ray Rive had his first 100-yard rushing game of the season and sixth of his career. It was also just the second multi-TD game of Rice's career.
• Denver lost in October for the first time under head coach Josh McDaniels.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Denver S Darcel McBath injured his ankle during the opening series and did not return. ... Prater extended his consecutive field goal streak to 17. ... The Ravens have won five straight at home.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||6.7||5.7|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-1||3-5|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||0:48||Joe Flacco 1 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 73 yds, 4:36
|TD||10:18||Ray Rice 1 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 72 yds, 2:30
|FG||9:26||Billy Cundiff 37 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, 2 yds, 0:48
|TD||0:57||Brandon Lloyd 42 Yard Pass From Kyle Orton (Matt Prater Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 59 yds, 1:09
|TD||14:25||Ray Rice 1 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 14 plays, 72 yds, 7:25
|FG||11:54||Matt Prater 38 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 61 yds, 2:31
|TD||5:19||Willis Mcgahee 30 Yard Run (Billy Cundiff Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 90 yds, 6:44
|TD||0:43||Brandon Lloyd 44 Yard Pass From Kyle Orton (Matt Prater Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 90 yds, 1:16