4:15 PM ET, December 5, 2010
U of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A great performance wasn't needed for the St. Louis Rams to end their eight-game losing streak to Arizona.Whether that's a reflection of how much the Rams have grown or how low the Cardinals have sunk is an open question.Steven Jackson rushed for 102 yards, including 27 on the game's lone TD, and St. Louis sent Arizona to its seventh loss in a row with a 19-6 victory Sunday.
• With their sixth win of the season, St. Louis has matched its win total of the previous three seasons (2007-09) combined.
• Steven Jackson rushed for 102 yards on 28 carries and registered the only touchdown of the game.
• Josh Brown of the Rams tied a career high with four made field goals.
• All three quarterbacks appeared in the game for Arizona (Derek Anderson, John Skelton and Max Hall) and all three were sacked at least once.
• The Cardinals have lost seven straight games after starting the season 3-2.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Larry Fitzgerald had four catches to tie Anquan Boldin's Cardinals record for career receptions. ... Jackson needs 15 yards for his sixth consecutive 1,000-yard rushing season. ... The roof at University of Phoenix Stadium was open for a Cardinals game for the first time since Dec. 27 of last year. ... St. Louis starting cornerback Ron Bartell left in the first half with a shoulder injury.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||4.3||4.3|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-3||0-0|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||11:18||Jay Feely 45 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 44 yds, 3:46
|FG||5:31||Jay Feely 41 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 65 yds, 4:40
|FG||0:29||Josh Brown 28 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 10 plays, 59 yds, 5:02
|FG||10:30||Josh Brown 52 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 15 yds, 3:30
|FG||0:08||Josh Brown 20 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 65 yds, 3:11
|TD||7:47||Steven Jackson 27 Yard Run (Josh Brown Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 85 yds, 4:42
|FG||15:00||Josh Brown 43 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 16 yds, 3:09
From Elias: Sam Bradford threw for 308 yards and 3 TD with no interceptions on the road in Denver. Bradford is the 1st rookie in NFL history to put up that line in a road win.
ESPN Stats & Information