1:00 PM ET, December 12, 2010
Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY
• Buffalo scored its fewest points in a home win since November 15, 1998 against New England.
• Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown 21 touchdowns this year, the most by a Bills quarterback since Drew Bledsoe threw 24 in 2002.
• Fitzpatrick has thrown a touchdown in 14 straight games, the second-longest streak in team history behind Jim Kelly's run of 18 from 1986-87.
• Cleveland running back Peyton Hillis ran for 108 yards and now has 1,070 yards on the year.
• Hillis is the ninth player in Browns history to rush for 1,000 yards in a season and the first since Jamal Lewis in 2008.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Bills coach Chan Gailey fears WR Lee Evans could miss the final three weeks after hurting his ankle at the end of TE Jonathan Stupar's 35-yard catch and run in the second quarter. ... Hillis became the ninth Browns player -- first since Jamal Lewis in 2008 -- to reach 1,000 yards rushing in a season. Entering Sunday with 962 yards rushing, Hillis reached the milestone with an 8-yard gain on his fourth carry. ... Fitzpatrick extended his streak of TD passes to 14 straight games, moving into second place on the Bills list. Hall-of-Famer Jim Kelly holds the record of 18, set over the 1986-87 seasons. ... Fitzpatrick has 21 touchdowns passing this season, the most by a Bills player since Drew Bledsoe had 24 in 2002.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||4.1||4.8|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-2||1-4|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||10:14||Phil Dawson 19 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 54 yds, 4:49
|TD||9:33||David Nelson 11 Yard Pass From Ryan Fitzpatrick (Rian Lindell Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 14 plays, 89 yds, 8:14
|FG||3:56||Phil Dawson 25 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 73 yds, 5:36
|FG||0:17||Rian Lindell 30 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 63 yds, 3:38
|FG||7:59||Rian Lindell 19 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 22 yds, 3:07