1:00 PM ET, January 2, 2011
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
AFC Playoff Picture
The Chiefs are limping, the Colts are rolling and the Patriots are still the Patriots. John Clayton breaks down the AFC playoff picture: 10 Questions
• The Jets swept the season series with the Bills for the second time in the last three seasons. Overall, New York has won five of its last six against Buffalo.
• Joe McKnight's career-best 158 rushing yards helped the Jets pile up a season-high 276 yards on the ground.
• Nick Folk became the third kicker in Jets history with at least 30 field goals made in a season, joining Jim Turner (twice) and Jay Feely.
• Marquice Cole had two of New York's four interceptions on the day. The Jets ranked last in the NFL with only eight interceptions heading into the week.
• The Bills closed the season by scoring 17 points or fewer in six straight games. Buffalo has lost 15 of its last 18 divisional games overall.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Brohm finished 10 for 23 for 106 yards and three interceptions in his second NFL start. Fitzpatrick was inactive after missing practice all week with a right knee injury. ... Tomlinson finished 86 yards rushing short of his ninth 1,000-yard season. ... Jets LB Jason Taylor had a sack to tie Lawrence Taylor and Leslie O'Neal for eighth on the career list with 132½.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||3.4||5.9|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-0||3-5|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||1||1|
|FG||5:03||Nick Folk 28 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 79 yds, 7:30
|TD||9:19||Marquice Cole 35 Yard Interception Return (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 19 yds, 3:29
|TD||0:22||Santonio Holmes 17 Yard Pass From Mark Brunell (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 59 yds, 1:45
|TD||13:15||Jairus Byrd 37 Yard Interception Return (Rian Lindell Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 3 plays, 5 yds, 1:54
|TD||6:50||Braylon Edwards 52 Yard Pass From Mark Brunell (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 58 yds, 0:46
|TD||9:28||Kellen Clemens 10 Yard Run (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 27 yds, 2:31
|TD||6:51||John Conner 16 Yard Run (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 34 yds, 2:17